NPC vs PC & Village Ninja vs Rogue Ninja

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nagato
Members
Members
Nagato

NPC vs PC & Village Ninja vs Rogue Ninja Empty
PostSubject: NPC vs PC & Village Ninja vs Rogue Ninja   NPC vs PC & Village Ninja vs Rogue Ninja Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:04 pm

I feel that having people actually be characters from the Anime/Manga would only restrict the number of people who could play, after all there are only a certain amount of characters in the story. SO, I was thinking that players make their own ninja that is not part of the story and have them interact with the people from the story. For example, you could have Kabuto or Madara be raid bosses or something that the players kill to get rewards.

As far as rogue ninja go, i think that the players can be divided into 2 groups for pvp, those who belong to a village and the rogue ninja. To become a rogue ninja, there could be choices while on missions that will lower your reputation with your village and at a certain point the game will either force you to leave the village or it could give you the choice to. Or upon character creation you could choose rogue ninja. The division between village ninja and Rogue Ninja will allow for simpler pvp scenarios, such as Capture the Intelligence. As far as PvE goes, obviously village ninja will get missions from their respective hokage, Rogue Ninja can get their missions from influential rogue ninja from their respective villages that they left. For example, a Konoha rougue ninja can get their missions from Itachi or Sasuke.

When creating their character, i believe that players should be able to choose their desired village, which will decided their primary chakra, however upon character creation , have a personality quiz to decided a players secondary chakra type. This way, players are made to the individual which could add depth to the game.

When choosing whether to be a rogue ninja or village ninja, 2 ideas come to mind.
1) you can have players upon character creation can check a box or click a box that will cause their character to be a rogue ninja from the village of their choice.
2) having a choice after reaching a certain level to become a rogue ninja. This way it gives players from a village a feeling of revenge during pvp against players who are rogue ninja, adding some depth to the game.

These are just some ideas i've picked up from various other successful MMOs. I just adapted them to fit into the over all design of Naruto Shadows. I feel that these ideas would open up the game to a lot more people and really make the game have that MMO feel to it. I hope that this helps or gives you ideas.
Back to top Go down
Hitokiri
Members
Members
Hitokiri

PostSubject: Re: NPC vs PC & Village Ninja vs Rogue Ninja   NPC vs PC & Village Ninja vs Rogue Ninja Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:11 pm

Not bad ideas.
But we just have to wait till he alpha Razz
Back to top Go down
Teshu
Members
Members
Teshu

PostSubject: Re: NPC vs PC & Village Ninja vs Rogue Ninja   NPC vs PC & Village Ninja vs Rogue Ninja Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:28 am

Nagato wrote:
When choosing whether to be a rogue ninja or village ninja, 2 ideas come to mind.
1) you can have players upon character creation can check a box or click a box that will cause their character to be a rogue ninja from the village of their choice.
2) having a choice after reaching a certain level to become a rogue ninja. This way it gives players from a village a feeling of revenge during pvp against players who are rogue ninja, adding some depth to the game.

Loved the rest of the ideas except for this one.

It is a good idea but some people may have an incident that causes them to want to switch villages & go rogue but since they did not check the box they can't.
Or Vise versa, someone wanted to go rogue but then changes there mind but because they chose it they have to go rogue?

In my opinion you should only be allowed to go rogue after Chuunin & you can't just walk out of the village to do it. You must do something against the laws of a village, like kill someone etc. Then people will try to catch you but once you get out of the village gates you are no longer a target until 20 mins where you are registered as a rogue or something like that
Back to top Go down
StalkerSan
Members
Members
StalkerSan

PostSubject: Re: NPC vs PC & Village Ninja vs Rogue Ninja   NPC vs PC & Village Ninja vs Rogue Ninja Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:59 am

Nice idea teshu!
There will be some rules in all villages that when you break them you are going to the prison or if you escape you become a rogue ninja... the prison should be some mins or hours considering how bad was the thing you did... You can also escape prison eather by sneaking or by killing guards and every1 in your way (something like skyrim) or pay the bail and be set free.If its a serious crime, you cant pay to be let go...
When you have escaped from every1 , you become a rogue ninja and you are in the bingo book and every1 thats sees you from ur village or all villages can hit you and if they kill you they get some points that with them they can buy stuff that they cant with money (like Aion has Abyss points).Every time you kill an enemy either on the battlefield or a rogue , you will be awarded some points.

I guess my ideas are nice but i dont think that they will be applied to this game cause we are close to the alpha... So we have to wait for the alpha and see what this awesome game will be like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NPC vs PC & Village Ninja vs Rogue Ninja   NPC vs PC & Village Ninja vs Rogue Ninja Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NPC vs PC & Village Ninja vs Rogue Ninja

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1