Naruto Shadows
http://forum.shinobirisings.com/index.php
Naruto Shadows

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How would you like the game to turn out?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DakaZZs
Members
Members

How would you like the game to turn out? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How would you like the game to turn out?   How would you like the game to turn out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:00 pm

-Free Roaming 3D world with Villages similliar to the real one

- A full working PvP system with ladders so everyone can have a track of how good he is to the best compared ninjas in the world

- A Dungeon mode with a mission and a set goal to accomplish (collect woods low level, fight this ninja high level)

- A unique Guild creator ingame, allowing everyone to choose from banners, signs and even a guildhouse if you can implent it in a smart way ( example put the guild house into a instance which only guild members can go in)

- Drastically suprising events (attacks from village, orichimaru, some admins playing around with the eyes of the six paths)

- Support ingame ( ticket system) which can help new player ingame who dont know how to figure out stuff (they create a ticket and one of the teammembers answers it on that ticket)

- (OPTIONAL) Small tutorial in the start of the game, featuring a exciting fight (like fighting mizuki)

- Balanced PvP system, (ninjutsu user should have a advantage over other arts of chakra jutsus but still have a weakness which some of them are superior it) so it stays balanced.
(50% less chakra regain or something like that)

- MOST IMPORTANT : the player isnt allowed to lose the fun over the game, thats why i dare you guys to put MUCH STUFF that keep people playing

go create a awesome game and make me proud Smile
Back to top Go down
Konstantyn
Members
Members
Konstantyn

PostSubject: Re: How would you like the game to turn out?   How would you like the game to turn out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:55 pm

Teshu wrote:
My last comment is one ive been dying to know but probably will not receive a verified answer. If there is no leveling up will everyone have the same amount of chakra and health or will there be ways to improve it? and what will these ways be. In other games its gear and roles that do this but if this game is skilled base that cant be the case because then it would be gear based. So how will we be able to improve our characters natural abilities if we can?

We haven't discussed this option yet, since we're trying to establish the villages and other things, but I will give you an answer based on what I think it should be like (whether my teammates will accept this idea or not is up to them): Whenever you perform something for the first time, any type of the technique that you attempt to do never turns out perfect, so you waste more chakra in the beginning. The more you use that jutsu (which should depend on how many time it's used per day, because if you use one jutsu once in 3 days, it shouldn't be possible to get better at this), the faster you perform the handseals and the less chakra you use (there should be a stopping point though, otherwise, it would make anyone who played for years too powerful and no one would want to play the game, 'cause they would be constantly killed). For training you chakra, I believe that in order for you to increase the chakra capacity of your body, you should train your body. I don't really think that your gear should determine your strength (but rather just improve defense, unless wearing training gear that can increase your speed and strength whenever you take them off). As for how far, I do not know, because if we implant the aging system, that would help us determine how far people can improve, and without it, it's kinda hard to say.

REMEMBER: This is just my opinion, it's not decided by the team. If the team likes this idea and wish to use it, they can, but please don't state that this was a team decision.

Last edited by Konstantyn on Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
roboWarrior001
Members
Members
roboWarrior001

PostSubject: Re: How would you like the game to turn out?   How would you like the game to turn out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:21 pm

@nsahawks
I dont think there should be set classes. it takes away from the game. i think using konstanyn's idea is much better. the more ninjutsu u use the better you get at it. so for example if you practice your fire and lightning jutsu and genjutsu(if u become and uchiha) then you will become a pretty good player with your own strengths and weaknesses. e.g itachi, strong ninjutsu, strong genjutsu, weak taijutsu. or Rock lee weak ninjutsu, no genjutsu, strong taijutsu. you see what i mean? it gives people freedom to forge their own path. Like if you get in game and you find out the u suck at the ninjutsu controls but are really good at timing taijustu with the game's combat system, you can concentrate solely on training that and still be a very effective ninja but at close range only. as you can see it will also get ppl thinking tactically about the way they fight. u could even become like zabuza strong taijutsu, strong genjutsu but weak ninjutsu some what.

I think that system is really effective, konstanyn i think you should push for this at ur next dev meeting or something. also what do you mean by "train you're body" to increase chakra levels.
Back to top Go down
Konstantyn
Members
Members
Konstantyn

PostSubject: Re: How would you like the game to turn out?   How would you like the game to turn out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:28 pm

roboWarrior001 wrote:
@nsahawks
I think that system is really effective, konstanyn i think you should push for this at ur next dev meeting or something. also what do you mean by "train you're body" to increase chakra levels.

Well...I meant you could do these things:
>Trainning that could vary from training by yourself to intense sparring matches (where you will be using tons of chakra).
>Wearing Gear like Rocklee does in order to get your body used to more weight than what you physically weight.
>Etc....(can't think of anything from the top of my head XD).

Also, one thing I forgot to mention for chakra, is that you should be able to train your mind as well through education yourself (In my opinion, if we as developers will write books of get someone to write them, and their on top of their naruto stuff, you should probably read them yourselves as well).
Back to top Go down
roboWarrior001
Members
Members
roboWarrior001

PostSubject: Re: How would you like the game to turn out?   How would you like the game to turn out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:27 pm

@konstanyn
Oh ok i see. how about a system like this: The more you use your chakra the more it increases, lemme explain. Every time you use any amount of chakra and it regenerates, your capacity of chakra can increase a little as well. so while you're training your nin, gen or tai jutsus you chakra is increasing as well. it also fits into the whole "no levels" concept. so in the game world the more you use your jutsus not only you proficiency will increase but your're chakra level as well. it wont go on forever however and the chakra growth will get slower and slower the more chakra you gain. This same system could work with stamina (or whatever you chose to govern taijutsu), but i don't know how health will work though lol. Also i think using training dummies should only yield have of the results. nothing beats real world experience Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teshu
Members
Members
Teshu

PostSubject: Re: How would you like the game to turn out?   How would you like the game to turn out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:09 pm

Konstantyn wrote:

REMEMBER: This is just my opinion, it's not decided by the team. If the team likes this idea and wish to use it, they can, but please don't state that this was a team decision.

Understood, will we see the final decision in alpha however?
Back to top Go down
Konstantyn
Members
Members
Konstantyn

PostSubject: Re: How would you like the game to turn out?   How would you like the game to turn out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:38 pm

Most likely. Or at least fragments that will concern coder the most.
Back to top Go down
Hitokiri
Members
Members
Hitokiri

PostSubject: Re: How would you like the game to turn out?   How would you like the game to turn out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:59 pm

Konstantyn wrote:
Teshu wrote:
My last comment is one ive been dying to know but probably will not receive a verified answer. If there is no leveling up will everyone have the same amount of chakra and health or will there be ways to improve it? and what will these ways be. In other games its gear and roles that do this but if this game is skilled base that cant be the case because then it would be gear based. So how will we be able to improve our characters natural abilities if we can?

He haven't discussed this option yet, since we're trying to establish the villages and other things, but I will give you an answer based on what I think it should be like (whether my teammates will accept this idea or not is up to them): Whenever you perform something for the first time, any type of the technique that you attempt to do never turns out perfect, so you waste more chakra in the beginning. The more you use that jutsu (which should depend on how many time it's used per day, because if you use one jutsu once in 3 days, it shouldn't be possible to get better at this), the faster you perform the handseals and the less chakra you use (there should be a stopping point though, otherwise, it would make anyone who played for years too powerful and no one would want to play the game, 'cause they would be constantly killed). For training you chakra, I believe that in order for you to increase the chakra capacity of your body, you should train your body. I don't really think that your gear should determine your strength (but rather just improve defense, unless wearing training gear that can increase your speed and strength whenever you take them off). As for how far, I do not know, because if we implant the aging system, that would help us determine how far people can improve, and without it, it's kinda hard to say.

I like your opinion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would you like the game to turn out?   How would you like the game to turn out? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How would you like the game to turn out?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2