View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coldhell
Members
Members
Coldhell

Allahu Ackbar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allahu Ackbar   Allahu Ackbar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:45 am

Oh you want to talk about grandmothers, you slimy bastard? We can get to it in a second after I'm done skull-fucking yours. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sprinkler
Members
Members
Sprinkler

PostSubject: Re: Allahu Ackbar   Allahu Ackbar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 am

Coldhell wrote:
Oh you want to talk about grandmothers, you slimy bastard? We can get to it in a second after I'm done skull-fucking yours. Wink

Lame
Back to top Go down
Coldhell
Members
Members
Coldhell

PostSubject: Re: Allahu Ackbar   Allahu Ackbar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:50 am

A lot like your mother in bed :-/
Back to top Go down
Sprinkler
Members
Members
Sprinkler

PostSubject: Re: Allahu Ackbar   Allahu Ackbar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 am

Damn, that was unpredictable.
Back to top Go down
roboWarrior001
Members
Members
roboWarrior001

PostSubject: Re: Allahu Ackbar   Allahu Ackbar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:54 am

Damn coldhell! TAG IN!

@sprinkler
you stupid little prick so what, fighting the mods makes you a big man huh? no it actually makes u look the little pre pubescent bitch that you actually are, why are you even here? i see your posts, all you do is make trouble nd piss ppl off. the people on here that know me, know i'm pretty calm nd i dont usually get into arguments but u've forced my hand. you little bitch. please fuck off. oh and drop dead Smile
Back to top Go down
ashes13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ashes13

PostSubject: Re: Allahu Ackbar   Allahu Ackbar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:33 am

DakaZZs wrote:
Dr.Acula wrote:
"akbar" which is part of the way to say "allahu akbar" <-- "God is great" or something along those lines

Though I think he's trying to say admiral ackbar is great....or its backwards, god is admiral ackbar....one of those

watch yourself, just because your a mod doesnt mean you can fuck around with a religion acula

Just can't win around here can we?
If Dr.Acula had gotten pissed about the title of the thread etc and banned/warned someone. You all would have thrown a fit about it.
Now, when he tries to chill out and deal with what all of you say is "making the forum more fun" or something like that, you decided to pretend to care?

Or is it just that it's YOUR religion that's being messed with now? Can't take it hitting home?
Well I'm sorry, you don't get to try to make fun of other religions and then throw a pity party when it's aimed at you.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay
Members
Members
Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Allahu Ackbar   Allahu Ackbar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:53 am

My god. The hate it burns!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Dr.Acula
Dr.Acula

PostSubject: Re: Allahu Ackbar   Allahu Ackbar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:01 am

Considering all I did was inform bluejay what "Allahu Akbar" was and its meaning, I see no reason why daka has decided to throw a bitch fit

Not my fault "ackbar" is the name of a famous star wars character

Also not my fault he still cant read anything Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yahiko24
Members
Members
yahiko24

PostSubject: Re: Allahu Ackbar   Allahu Ackbar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:23 am

Bluejay wrote:
My god. The hate it burns!! Evil or Very Mad
i know

peace people peace
Back to top Go down
nsahawks7
Members
Members
nsahawks7

PostSubject: Re: Allahu Ackbar   Allahu Ackbar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:47 am

I still dont see why people are talking about religion here...its utterly pointless. If you want to share your religious views, go on skype, and talk about it there.

All of you are acting like Black People in a Watermelon Patch...

Like the simile(;

But really, it is getting annoying. And yeah, Im aiming this at a certain user

*cough cough*Sprinkler*cough cough*

Last edited by nsahawks7 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
abdallah96
Members
Members
abdallah96

PostSubject: Re: Allahu Ackbar   Allahu Ackbar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:43 am

Metaphor uses to "like" bro, and yea I definitely remember that even though Atheists are here like Hoyetly and Coldy, but these stuff never came in Abunai or here until *ahem* *ahem* some people from S*cough*W*cough*O came in, and of course this doesn't apply to all
Back to top Go down
nsahawks7
Members
Members
nsahawks7

PostSubject: Re: Allahu Ackbar   Allahu Ackbar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:59 am

SIMILES use like or as.. metaphors specifically DONT..
Back to top Go down
Sprinkler
Members
Members
Sprinkler

PostSubject: Re: Allahu Ackbar   Allahu Ackbar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:28 am

roboWarrior001 wrote:
Damn coldhell! TAG IN!

@sprinkler
you stupid little prick so what, fighting the mods makes you a big man huh? no it actually makes u look the little pre pubescent bitch that you actually are, why are you even here? i see your posts, all you do is make trouble nd piss ppl off. the people on here that know me, know i'm pretty calm nd i dont usually get into arguments but u've forced my hand. you little bitch. please fuck off. oh and drop dead Smile

The irony.

And yes, I'm sure that you're a hilarious guy to be around with, always coming up with fun stuff and creative ideas, that all follow every rule in the world. You're just perfect man. <3

EDIT: Nsa, wtf's wrong with you? Throughout this whole thread, I haven't mentioned religion ONCE, except for the title. So tell me how I "keep pushing it".
Back to top Go down
DakaZZs
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Allahu Ackbar   Allahu Ackbar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:28 am

ashes13 wrote:
DakaZZs wrote:
Dr.Acula wrote:
"akbar" which is part of the way to say "allahu akbar" <-- "God is great" or something along those lines

Though I think he's trying to say admiral ackbar is great....or its backwards, god is admiral ackbar....one of those

watch yourself, just because your a mod doesnt mean you can fuck around with a religion acula

Just can't win around here can we?
If Dr.Acula had gotten pissed about the title of the thread etc and banned/warned someone. You all would have thrown a fit about it.
Now, when he tries to chill out and deal with what all of you say is "making the forum more fun" or something like that, you decided to pretend to care?

Or is it just that it's YOUR religion that's being messed with now? Can't take it hitting home?
Well I'm sorry, you don't get to try to make fun of other religions and then throw a pity party when it's aimed at you.

MY RELIGION has been made fun all the time now, and you mods and admins just slept because you didnt really care, i mean after 3 PAGES and more than one thread there is still no action taken

Also WHEN DID I SAY SOMETHING AGAINST ANOTHER RELIGION ? Stop taking facts out of nowhere

This is a failure from the mods side, proving AGAIN that you guys dont deserve to be mods.

And you are the worst from all Ashes, you try to defend the mods when they did something wrong, arent they classified enough for that as mods ? I replied to Dr.Acula and not you Smile

Also get a package of grammr pls.
Back to top Go down
DakaZZs
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Allahu Ackbar   Allahu Ackbar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:32 am

Dr.Acula wrote:
Considering all I did was inform bluejay what "Allahu Akbar" was and its meaning, I see no reason why daka has decided to throw a bitch fit

Cool story bro, and its not my fault that you are ugly irl ?

I dont see why you insult my religion, it might be because i dont live in my parents basement 24/7 with nothing else to do than pissing people off who were granted not the same destiny like yours Wink.

p.s sorry for doublepost, mods try to defend eachother but fail miserably.
Back to top Go down
ashes13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ashes13

PostSubject: Re: Allahu Ackbar   Allahu Ackbar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:15 am

DakaZZs wrote:

i mean after 3 PAGES and more than one thread there is still no action taken

^

We take action: People complain.
We don't take action: People complain.

Also, he never insulted your religion, he made fun of a typo.
People have made fun of my religion several times now, if I was to get angry about it I would be accused of abusing my power and destroying the forum.
If someone else gets made fun of and we don't take action, we are horrible mods who fail to do our job.
If we take action, we are power hungry fiends.

Last edited by ashes13 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dr.Acula
Dr.Acula

PostSubject: Re: Allahu Ackbar   Allahu Ackbar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:15 am

DakaZZs wrote:
Dr.Acula wrote:

Cool story bro, and its not my fault that you are ugly irl ?

I dont see why you insult my religion, it might be because i dont live in my parents basement 24/7 with nothing else to do than pissing people off who were granted not the same destiny like yours Wink.

p.s sorry for doublepost, mods try to defend eachother but fail miserably.

Not once have I ever insulted your religion

You apparently seem to think I am, which is sad and pathetic

Again, not my fault you apparently cant read anything anyone is saying.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay
Members
Members
Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Allahu Ackbar   Allahu Ackbar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:36 am

The group that is being negatively impacted will complain happens in everything.

I complain there is no chicken nuggets on thursday so they make chicken nuggets on thursday.

Ashes complains there is chicken nuggets on thursday.

There will always be a side negatively impacted in some way.
Back to top Go down
abdallah96
Members
Members
abdallah96

PostSubject: Re: Allahu Ackbar   Allahu Ackbar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:11 pm

Dat nuggets xD

Also Daka Dr.Acula made fun of the typo Ackbar which the star wars guy or whatever, and the actual word is "Akbar" that's it

@ashes

people can't be pleased. It's like giving a cupcake to a girl then all guys say "we want some two"

I wish if this example makes sense D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allahu Ackbar   Allahu Ackbar - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allahu Ackbar

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shadows :: Ichiraku's Ramen :: Off topic-