Ideas from a insane russian bear

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agronom
Members
Members
Agronom

Ideas from a insane russian bear Empty
PostSubject: Ideas from a insane russian bear   Ideas from a insane russian bear Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:16 am

1)Beggining
You create your own сharakter.You can choose your village, but there is a system to not allow inbalance between villages.So if one village has much more citizens that others it is closed for a while.
Then you are doing quests bla-bla-bla.When you are for example 15 lvl there you can become chuunin.And at that time you can obtain speciality - 1 random element and 1 random skill based on this element.When you passed pre exams quests The tournoment begins.Tournaments must be held every 30 minutes and must be PvP of 1 round.So win or lose.
2)Middle procces
After become chuunin you make your own guild or join one.If you leave your guild you can't join others in one day.Guilds must have great influnce in game.For example battles for the kages, ministers and adviser posts.This posts can grant great possibilities and advantages.The battles could be made like Perfect World Territory Wars every week during hollydays.When you get 30 lvl system will randomly give you second element and genkai, seal, sharingan, rinegan, jinchuriki or something else.
PS The most important is that users of sgaringan or any other bloodline will not have advantages ower others.Some kind of balance.And for example one id can make one сharakter in 5 days.
I have great ideas, so developers you can use my ideas and i can solve some problems connected this it.
can speak russian, enflish y espanol. xD

Last edited by Agronom on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Ideas from a insane russian bear   Ideas from a insane russian bear Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:38 am

Sorry but i dont like the ideas at all.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Members
Members
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Ideas from a insane russian bear   Ideas from a insane russian bear Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:58 am

These ideas aren't that bad.
Back to top Go down
Agronom
Members
Members
Agronom

PostSubject: Re: Ideas from a insane russian bear   Ideas from a insane russian bear Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:59 am

Saitou wrote:
Sorry but i dont like the ideas at all.
this is the difference in mentality.
There are to much casual mmo now, this can make game more like L2< wthat means hardcore.
Back to top Go down
Chris118
Members
Members
Chris118

PostSubject: Re: Ideas from a insane russian bear   Ideas from a insane russian bear Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:01 am

only part i like is the way to equal out population
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas from a insane russian bear   Ideas from a insane russian bear Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas from a insane russian bear

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1