View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheRogue
Members
Members
TheRogue

Jutsu Suggestion , :) Empty
PostSubject: Jutsu Suggestion , :)   Jutsu Suggestion , :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:51 am

Suggestion 1: instead of the wow system where you just click one button and it will instantly do that. how about you make it different, for example: You litterally type the jutsu that you HAVE learned: "Water Prison Jutsu" with the qutation marks That will instantly do the jutsu, there wil be no copy and paste to cheat. so this will all be determined by how much speed you have. just like how many people have different speeds in handsigns, maybe this can be it. ========================================================================= Suggestion 2: Jutsu Suggestion , :) Xmqt5w Maybe when you are doing a jutsu, for example: "Shadow Clone Jutsu" The image above will ALWAYS be on the side of the screen or something. and if you want to do that jutsu for example, you would have to memorize it in your head or write the jutsu somewhere, so when you are in combat and doing your jutsu. you will have to click on one of the hand signs above one by one to perform the jutsu. and each time you click it, the avatar's hands would be moving to form that hand sign. the faster you do it, the faster the jutsu will be performed. you can click the images using your mouse or by putting numbers into each and every one of those hand signs. and the jutsu must already be in your arsenal of your jutsu list. which means, lets say you know a jutsu aand the hand signs for it, and you try to do it. nothing will happen. you can also take your time into doing the jutsu, so lets say while you are running away from an enemy or avoiding the enemy's attacks. you can still do the jutsu, you just need to click that one button. cause if you get interrupted by an enemy attack, then the jutsu will be cancelled and you have to start all over again. so lets put this into steps, just in case you guys don't know what i mean.

Step one: "Shadow Clone Jutsu will be the example.
Step two: You look at the hand sign image on the side of the screen
Step three: you can either use your mouse to click the image hand signs, or you can place the keyboard numbers on each hand sign.
step four: the hand sign that you click will have your avatar hold that hand sign until you get hit by the enemy,
this promotes the user from hiding running away from the enemy, or dodging the enemy attacks. so lets say for example a fire ball jutsu was coming at you, you can dodge it and do your water dragon jutsu by just clicking the last hand sign that you have to do. with the mouse or keyboard [your choice].
============================================================================
Suggestion 3:
What if you had a headset/microphone, for example, the ones you use for ps3 , xbox ,mmorpg etc....
lets say you have the jutsu, shadow clone jutsu. This is how it will work.

Step 1: [You say the jutsu through the Mic] Shadow clone jutsu
Step 2: then after you say it, a number range will appear, 1-10
Step 3: you say a number after the jutsu, "Shadow clone jutsu 5"
Step 4: 5 smokes will appear next to you, being your clones and they will be npc. and your chakra meter will go down,
based on how many clones you summoned.
step 5: no one else will hear you. (This is so that, if your a little kid, no one will laugh at your voice)
step 6: the game will also come with a mic so everyone can use this jutsu system.
============================================================================
What do you guys this of my suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Members
Members
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Suggestion , :)   Jutsu Suggestion , :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:53 am

Nice +1 for this.
Back to top Go down
narutopg9
Members
Members
narutopg9

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Suggestion , :)   Jutsu Suggestion , :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:54 am

nice thinking
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Suggestion , :)   Jutsu Suggestion , :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:14 am

Nice great idea ,but the last one with the mic , i dont know..
its not because im afraid of talking no not at all im on ts all the time ..
just saying xP
the one where you have to click the hand signs is Great
Back to top Go down
Chris118
Members
Members
Chris118

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Suggestion , :)   Jutsu Suggestion , :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:25 am

Maybe you can start off by pressing the hand signs and then eventually you master the jutsu ,once it is mastered it can be assigned to 1 key. Just a simple effective system.
Back to top Go down
Lorik
Members
Members
Lorik

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Suggestion , :)   Jutsu Suggestion , :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:29 am

Clicking hand signs is Ok, but shouting in the mic, I dont even know. Imagine, your parents or friends sitting in your house and you shouting Sexy Jutsy!!! at the mic.
Back to top Go down
vevenom
Members
Members
vevenom

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Suggestion , :)   Jutsu Suggestion , :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:31 am

I've thought about this many times before and as much as I like it in my opinion this system sure would be complex but very inovative thing to do...
But if it was to be implemented... instead of remembering all the handsigns I would do it this way:
You choose jutsu you want to perform, the corresponding sequence of handsigns is shown somewhere on the screen, and finally you perform the sequence.

Mic system would be awesome if voice recogniser was implemented well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris118
Members
Members
Chris118

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Suggestion , :)   Jutsu Suggestion , :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:39 am

it really seem's like you guys are over estimating the creators ,i mean all respect to the dude's its a great idea and i am really happy there doing it But anyone who has played a Nintendo ds knows that voice recognition cannot cope with accents. I am Scottish and fear if this system was implemented the game would be unplayable for me.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Suggestion , :)   Jutsu Suggestion , :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:57 am

yeah just forget about the sound thingy , hand signs is a better idea.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay
Members
Members
Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Suggestion , :)   Jutsu Suggestion , :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:09 am

Rather be a number combination cause how shitty it is to have to stop moving to type a jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Skiethking
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Suggestion , :)   Jutsu Suggestion , :) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:50 am

You could have a hotkey for a signature move but only one or 2
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Suggestion , :)   Jutsu Suggestion , :) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:29 am

What O.o ? ^
Back to top Go down
Skiethking
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Suggestion , :)   Jutsu Suggestion , :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:42 pm

Go play byond.coms naruto rouge game
Back to top Go down
lclucaslc
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Suggestion , :)   Jutsu Suggestion , :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:43 pm

great idea
Back to top Go down
Skiethking
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Suggestion , :)   Jutsu Suggestion , :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:41 pm

They have a great combat set up its just it 2 d and no they are not good with the other workings of the game
Back to top Go down
Sprinkler
Members
Members
Sprinkler

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Suggestion , :)   Jutsu Suggestion , :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:06 am

Suggestion 3 would be pretty unfair, as not everybody has access to a mic, and to develop a system that recognizes voices/words...

Suggestion 2 would be the best. Just like in NNK. You hold SHIFT and click specific keys that are bound to a specific ability. That way, you wouldn't accidentally do jutsus, since you have to hold, in NNK's case, shift, in orded to perform it. It would also make stronger jutsus more difficult to perform, cause you have to press more keys.

Another thing to add to this, would be that jutsus that require, let's say, more than 7 handseals, would have to be done without movement. And the most extreme summonings or healing jutsus would require over 20-30 handsigns. Even if you'd have them written down, they'd be a pain in the ass to perform.

And the last thing to add is that even if the jutsu's cast time depends on your ability to press keys, some jutsus should have a minimum cast time. So that if ya have a jutsu that will summon allies from a far distance, and the jutsu has over 50 handseals, and is therefore designed to have a VERY long casting time, it wouldn't be abused by someone that's TOO skilled. xD

I hope ya understand my ideas. *sprinkle sprinkle*
Back to top Go down
Tyraniden6
Members
Members
Tyraniden6

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Suggestion , :)   Jutsu Suggestion , :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:40 am

well i dont have such an gaming mouse but aren´t you able to create makros with some mouses? So that you could make a jutsu just by clicking on your special makro-button? (correct me if I´m wrong^^)
Back to top Go down
Sprinkler
Members
Members
Sprinkler

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Suggestion , :)   Jutsu Suggestion , :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:06 am

Tyraniden6 wrote:
well i dont have such an gaming mouse but aren´t you able to create makros with some mouses? So that you could make a jutsu just by clicking on your special makro-button? (correct me if I´m wrong^^)

You're probably right... I guess ppl could abuse it then :/
Back to top Go down
Skiethking
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Suggestion , :)   Jutsu Suggestion , :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:37 am

Spickler I agree with u but 50 seals is a little much maybe 35 max
Back to top Go down
Hitokiri
Members
Members
Hitokiri

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Suggestion , :)   Jutsu Suggestion , :) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:28 am

50 Seals ??? Damn you loco
Back to top Go down
Skiethking
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Suggestion , :)   Jutsu Suggestion , :) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:15 pm

Truth be told 13 seal is hard as shit
Back to top Go down
lclucaslc
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Suggestion , :)   Jutsu Suggestion , :) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:05 pm

wouldnt 13 seals be more than 6billion combinations , imagine 50 seals lol
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Members
Members
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Suggestion , :)   Jutsu Suggestion , :) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:08 pm

This is a comment.

Last edited by Tobi on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hitokiri
Members
Members
Hitokiri

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Suggestion , :)   Jutsu Suggestion , :) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:39 pm

Tobi wrote:
Guys I found a better way to do the jutsu system.
This game uses combination keys to simulate real life kblops.
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=wzSVOcgKq04&gl=US

Don't you think it's dyanmicals?

You failed.
Back to top Go down
nsahawks7
Members
Members
nsahawks7

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Suggestion , :)   Jutsu Suggestion , :) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:10 am

LOL Tobi, thats the biggest fail Ive seen all day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Suggestion , :)   Jutsu Suggestion , :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jutsu Suggestion , :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next