HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bijuu and acquiring them

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Modkira
Modkira

Bijuu and acquiring them  Empty
PostSubject: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:09 pm

If you have any suggestions about anything Bijuu related please post them here.
Back to top Go down
ken№y
NarutoShadowsTeam

NarutoShadowsTeam
ken№y

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:27 pm

I think to make only one player in every village or clan bijuu host.
Even developers can be it.

Like hashirama made for balance of villages strenght.

Or make Them free and you`ll need to find them and defeat to make them your host.
One player can be host of only one bijuu and cant change it, if he will consume it untill he will die or something

Last edited by ken№y on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Modkira
Modkira

PostSubject: Bijuu   Bijuu and acquiring them  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:06 pm

Very good idea
Back to top Go down
StalkerSan
Members
Members
StalkerSan

PostSubject: Bijuu and acquiring them   Bijuu and acquiring them  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:54 am

It would be a good idea to have to do a large questline that needs a whole team of ninjas to do it and u cant do it alone, and if u complete the quests, the bijuu will be awaken in the ninja world and you get to fight it with all the ninja's that did the questline with you. After you defeat it(if u can) you all get some of its chakra that gives beneficial effects. Each bijuu will have its own beneficial effects if u take its chakra like increasing ur chakra or giving you bonuses to jutsus from a chakra nature ( for example:Kyubi will increase your chakra, give you bonuses to fire ninjutsu [20%more powerful] and fast life regeneration) or (sanbi will increase ur chakra[not as much as kyubi]and life and will give u bonuses to water and earth jutsus [10%more powerful]) and so on...

You will be able to hold the chakra of only one bijuu at a time and you will have to do a questline in order to get rid of it so you get another bijuu's.
Back to top Go down
Takira
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:13 am

would maybe depends on your strength going up against the Bijuus so team effort would be little depend for to strategize
Back to top Go down
ken№y
NarutoShadowsTeam

NarutoShadowsTeam
ken№y

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:44 am

Or bijuu mode or bijuu release( examples are naruto and killer bee)
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Members
Members
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:46 am

This may be a bit complicated but here is my idea.
The bijuus could start off as free roaming creatures that randomly spawn in a village(they can either attack or leave it alone). Now as to getting one I think you should be atleast chuunin level with a squad of 4 or more to help you capture(you will need somebody good with seals) then you and your squad have to battle it before sealing.Once it is defeated the 'Sealer' can choose to divide chakra between the squad or give It one person.
So a village doesn't get overpowered I think that they can only have one type of bijuu and if they want another they have to get rid of the current one.
Back to top Go down
ken№y
NarutoShadowsTeam

NarutoShadowsTeam
ken№y

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:18 am

Thats the problem, why u think that one from squad wont abadon others and dont seal bijuu in himself?
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Members
Members
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:43 am

I don't think its possible to seal a bijuu in yourself...
Back to top Go down
ken№y
NarutoShadowsTeam

NarutoShadowsTeam
ken№y

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:06 am

I`m just think that better a fight between you and bijuu and then make it your host...
Back to top Go down
Takira
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:42 am

get a sealing jutsu
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Members
Members
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:44 am

It would be impossible to seal a bijuu inside yourself,even if you had a sealing jutsu I think you would need another person to do the sealing,unless you're super haxx like madara xD
Back to top Go down
Takira
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:28 am

thats why a friend or team might be needed
Back to top Go down
ken№y
NarutoShadowsTeam

NarutoShadowsTeam
ken№y

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:28 am

Lol just that will be easier to amke, no need to make it so complicated
Back to top Go down
mainardy
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:55 am

i've one idea... the team coul put a kind of ranking system and when you get like hokage lv 76 you can choose a bijuu. but these is not like your level is a ranking system that starts every new match and when a person get the level and choose de bijuu other players can't choos thesame bijuu when get a the level to choose that character. and when your other level is higher is more easy to get a biju. so the idea is two ranking systems which are interconnected

sorry for my bad english i'm portuguese!
Back to top Go down
mainardy
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:29 am

the idea is bad now i know that's mmo not a game like nnk xD
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:52 am

you should be from the uzumaki to seal the kyobi
for every biju , you should fight it to have a chance to seal it in you and you need a powerful sealing jutsu as said earlier.

bijus should be very hard to find.
Back to top Go down
ken№y
NarutoShadowsTeam

NarutoShadowsTeam
ken№y

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:53 pm

WillofFire wrote:
you should be from the uzumaki to seal the kyobi

bijus should be very hard to find.

Lol that will be not interesting
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:19 pm

for the kyobi u need to be uzumaki i said i mean imagine uchiha with a kyobbi , overpowered , and it should be hard to hold the kyobi in or/and find it, or it wouldnt be anything of importance.
Back to top Go down
ken№y
NarutoShadowsTeam

NarutoShadowsTeam
ken№y

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:22 am

WillofFire wrote:
for the kyobi u need to be uzumaki i said i mean imagine uchiha with a kyobbi , overpowered , and it should be hard to hold the kyobi in or/and find it, or it wouldnt be anything of importance.

and if i`m akimichi and want to be a kyuubi host?
dude that idea is bad..... only because naruto is jinjuriki of nine tails dont mean that only uzumaki can be kyuubi host
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Members
Members
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:40 am

WillofFire wrote:

Uchiha can control kyuubi with sharingan so they wont really need to be a host. I have to agree this idea is kind of stupid,Kyuubi should be free for anybody to take man.

Back to top Go down
Takira
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:03 am

also one clan cant just have all senju leader 1st hokage had all of them in him all bijuus will be hard to find guarantee you that
Back to top Go down
Revash
NarutoShadowsTeam

NarutoShadowsTeam
Revash

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:52 am

i think a good way to interact with bijuus should be: _ bijuus stay in Dungeons, so the playes can form "Group Raids" and beat them to warn rewards
Back to top Go down
narutopg9
Members
Members
narutopg9

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:15 am

I think they should spawn in in the same general area but move around a lot. They can be like wow's elites but you might not need a big group.If you have lots of power and skill you could bring it down with only 1-2 people,if your strong enough though.
Back to top Go down
Takira
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:29 am

its a whole new style mmo we came up with lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bijuu and acquiring them

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shadows :: Naruto Shadows :: Suggestions & ideas-