View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
narutopg9
Members
Members
narutopg9

Bijuu and acquiring them  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:39 am

and i can't wait to see it sunny
Back to top Go down
Chris118
Members
Members
Chris118

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:37 am

when you manage (if you manage) to get a tailed beast ,your clearly strong so i think you should get the full tailed beast i mean doesn't it sound a little lame getting a 10% boost for taking down a monster of pure chakra.
Back to top Go down
roboWarrior001
Members
Members
roboWarrior001

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:58 am

My suggestion:

ACQUIRING

To find a tailed beast depending on the one (some spawn in a general area, the others move around etc) will be a long and daunting task. you could make it a quest line but leaving it open would be a better idea so players just have to actually travel across the continent looking for one). if you do find one you will have to fight it. it becomes a boss battle and when i say boss battle i mean BOSS battle. once you defeat it you have to seal it with a tier 1 sealing jutsu, the kind that only elite endgame players can get. then you transported into your soul where ONLY you and the beast will fight again. you will get 3 chances, to defeat it. if you fail all three chances your character no matter how strong will be consumed and permanently lost forever. but if u manage to defeat it you have taken control of it at least for now.

MAINTENANCE:

Having a tailed beast sealed in you automatically makes you one of the most powerful players in the entire game world so there has to be some maintenance factor to it. Very rarely has a tailed beast co operated with its host both in the manga and anime so in the game you'll have to battle your tailed beasts like once a week to keep control of it. if you ever lose then the beast is released, rampages for a while, kills a whole lot of people causes millions in damage and then disappears. But you get to re spawn. This can happen at any time, in the middle of a battle, talking a stroll through your village, anywhere. Also if you killed by another player you lose the tailed beasts and it comes out and rampages before scurrying off.

Before anyone says i'm being to harsh, think about it. a jinjuricki is nothing to laugh about, they are under tremendous strain to keep the beasts from bursting out and talking over and destroying everything. but also the beast in them makes them very powerful. so killing a jinjuricki is not an easy task either cause the improved stats you get by having a tailed beast should be monumental not to mention unlimited chakra and fast health regen. but jinjuricki wont be so overpowered that they cant be killed, with a couple high level ninjas and adequate strategy you can do it.
Back to top Go down
Chris118
Members
Members
Chris118

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:23 pm

i like the idea but there should be a way to become "The Perfect Jinjuriki" also the losing your character forever does seem a bit over the top.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlade.Jr
Members
Members
DarkBlade.Jr

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:06 pm

roboWarrior001 wrote:
My suggestion:

ACQUIRING

To find a tailed beast depending on the one (some spawn in a general area, the others move around etc) will be a long and daunting task. you could make it a quest line but leaving it open would be a better idea so players just have to actually travel across the continent looking for one). if you do find one you will have to fight it. it becomes a boss battle and when i say boss battle i mean BOSS battle. once you defeat it you have to seal it with a tier 1 sealing jutsu, the kind that only elite endgame players can get. then you transported into your soul where ONLY you and the beast will fight again. you will get 3 chances, to defeat it. if u manage to defeat it you have taken control of it at least for now.

MAINTENANCE:

Having a tailed beast sealed in you automatically makes you one of the most powerful players in the entire game world so there has to be some maintenance factor to it. Very rarely has a tailed beast co operated with its host both in the manga and anime so in the game you'll have to battle your tailed beasts like once a week to keep control of it. if you ever lose then the beast is released, rampages for a while, kills a whole lot of people causes millions in damage and then disappears. But you get to re spawn. This can happen at any time, in the middle of a battle, talking a stroll through your village, anywhere. Also if you killed by another player you lose the tailed beasts and it comes out and rampages before scurrying off.

Before anyone says i'm being to harsh, think about it. a jinjuricki is nothing to laugh about, they are under tremendous strain to keep the beasts from bursting out and talking over and destroying everything. but also the beast in them makes them very powerful. so killing a jinjuricki is not an easy task either cause the improved stats you get by having a tailed beast should be monumental not to mention unlimited chakra and fast health regen. but jinjuricki wont be so overpowered that they cant be killed, with a couple high level ninjas and adequate strategy you can do it.

Fixed it. It was good till the perma death part. Your idea was bad and you should feel bad.
Back to top Go down
roboWarrior001
Members
Members
roboWarrior001

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:46 am

@darkblade
i really don't like perma death myself but i feel in this case that it's necessary. there has to be a certain amount of risk or else everybody with an elite end game car will be after them, nd we know from the series that its not the case. but its still fair, thats why theres 3 chances if you get defeated twice you should cut ur losses, leave and go train some more. but i stand by my idea, perma death is crude but its also necessary. no risk no reward Smile

also u r u darkblade from the abunai forums?
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:06 am

i agree with this ^
but but, maybe a week ban instead of perma death ? :3
Just saying !Smile
Back to top Go down
Hitokiri
Members
Members
Hitokiri

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:55 am

My opinion on Bijuus is that only one person per village can be the host,also it would be pretty interesting to do a tournament to decide who is the strongest person,therefore (For the sake Of RP,if there is going to be RP) the best person to be the carrier of the Bijuu.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:24 am

i dont really hope that there will be rp , or too much of it as i think too much rp is SILLY.
Back to top Go down
Hitokiri
Members
Members
Hitokiri

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:40 am

Well when it comes to RP I think they should make a RP server,so the ones that want to RP go to that server.
Back to top Go down
Chris118
Members
Members
Chris118

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:33 am

Role plays for the bed room man ,and should be left there lol.
Back to top Go down
lclucaslc
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:40 am

you should be able, after a while of battling your tailed beast , you get it to colaborate with you.
Back to top Go down
Chris118
Members
Members
Chris118

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:49 am

^^ hell to the yes.
Back to top Go down
Nagato
Members
Members
Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:03 am

In terms of balance and fairness for everyone, i don't think actual players should be allowed to be Jinchuuriki, mainly because i could lead to people complaining and arguing over who it would be. However, i do like StalkerSan's idea of making it a group reward, it will balance out the game play and allow for multiple people to receive benefits from the Bijuu.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:47 am

maybe a server event over one , or the biju sets free once the jinchuriiki is killed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu and acquiring them    Bijuu and acquiring them  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bijuu and acquiring them

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shadows :: Naruto Shadows :: Suggestions & ideas-